Lower Merion Historical Society

The Lower Merion Historical Society

« The First 300 Photograph Collection

First 300 Photograph Collection

Title: West Laurel Hill Station (Barmouth)
Source: On the Main Line, Edwin P. Alexander, Bramhall House, 1871
Collection: First 300
Date: 2000
Binder #: 2
Image #: 079-1
Abstract: Name changed to Barmouth; built for visitors to the West Laurel Hill Cemetery
Item Number: 197
Keywords: West Laurel Hill Station/ Barmouth Station/ West Laurel Hill Cemetery