Lower Merion Historical Society

The Lower Merion Historical Society

« The First 300 Photograph Collection

First 300 Photograph Collection

Title: Clovelly – South and East Facades
Source: Philadelphia and Notable Philadelphians, Moses King, 1902
Collection: First 300
Date: 2000
Binder #: 5
Image #: 262-1
Abstract: Built in 1897 by Edgar V. Seeler on the site of Dr. Henry C. Register’s Mill Creek after the latter had been destroyed by fire; the Furness, Evans & Co. carriage house remained with some changes
Item Number: 799
Keywords: Clovelly/ Seeler, Edgar V./ Mill Creek/ Register, Henry C., Dr./ Furness, Evans & Co./ Houses/ Gladwyne