Lower Merion Historical Society

The Lower Merion Historical Society

« The Roberts Family Collection

Roberts Family Collection

Author: Lease of 21 Years for a lime quarry owned by John Vanderen, miller, to John Roberts, carpenter
Place of Publication/Source: Original document
Date: March 1, 1773
Extent of Work/Condition: John Roberts’ note states property formerly owned by William Crisp
Series Title/Volume:
Collection: Roberts
Notes/Abstract: One-half bushel of good and merchantable wheat to be paid on March 1 of each year; Unattached note in John Roberts’ hand tells of land surveyed on July 12, 1772 being a corner of Peter Righters’ land. John M. Cahan, witness and Tacy Vanderen, witness
Call Number: R0039