1948 Edition

 

Property Atlas of the Main Line, Penna. Including the Township of Lower Merion and the Borough of Narberth in Montgomery County and the Townships of Haverford and Radnor in Delaware County.

Complied from Official Records, Private Plans and Actual Surveys By and Under the Supervision of the Franklin Survey Company. Published by Franklin Survey Company, 1524 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 1948

In cooperation with The Lower Merion Historical Society, replicas of this map are available for purchase from:

Franklin Maps
See Ordering Information for details about the reproductions and prices.

tel: 610-265-6277
email: andysantiquemaps@aol.com 

Index Map

Ardmore R.R. Station (Plate 1)
Ardmore West (Plate 25)
Bala, Cynwyd and Belmont Hills (Plate 9)
Bala, Cynwyd R.R. Stations (Plate 7)
Bryn Mawr West (Plate 22)
Bryn Mawr R.R. Station (Plate 13)
Cobbs Creek (Plate 26)
Cynwyd (Plate 8)
Gladwyne (Plate 16)
Haverford College West (Plate 23)
Haverford College (Plate 24)
Haverford North (Plate 12)
Haverford R.R. Station (Plate 11)
Havertown (Plate 27)
Llanerch (Plate 28)
Manoa (Plate 29)
Mill Creek area (Plate 10)
Narberth R.R Station (Plate 3)
Overbrook (Plate 5)
Penn Valley (Plate 2)
Radnor West (Plate 21)
Rosemont East (Plate 15)
Rosemont R.R. Station (Plate 14)
Spring Mill Rd. (Plate 17)
St. Charles Seminary (Plate 6)
St. Davids R.R. Station (Plate 19)
Villanova, Radnor R.R. Stations (Plate 18)
Wayne R.R. Station (Plate 20)
West Chester Pike (Plate 30)
Wynnewood R.R. Station (Plate 4)