1913 Edition

Property Atlas Main Line Pennsylvania R.R. from Overbrook to Paoli Embracing Lower Merion, Haverford and Radnor Townships and Parts of Upper Merion, Easttown and Tredyffrin Townships.

Compiled From Actual Surveys, Official Records and Private Plans, by Ellis Kiser and J.M. Lathrop, Civil Engineers. Under the Direct Supervision and Management of A.H. Mueller, Publisher, 530 Locust Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. 1913

In cooperation with The Lower Merion Historical Society, replicas of this map are available for purchase from:
Franklin Maps
See Ordering Information for details about the reproductions and prices.

tel:             610-265-6277
email: andysantiquemaps@aol.com

Index Map

Ardmore R.R. Station (Plate 11)
Bala and Cynwyd R.R. Stations (Plate 6)
Bala Cynwyd and Belmont Hills (Plate 7)
Berwyn R.R. Station (Plate 30)
Bryn Mawr and Rosemont R.R. Stations (Plate 15)
Bryn Mawr West (Plate 21)
Cobbs Creek (Plate 1)
Daylesford and Paoli R.R. Stations (Plate 31)
Devon R.R. Station (Plate 29)
Gladwyne (Plate 17)
Haverford College (Plate 12)
Haverford R.R. Station (Plate 14)
Haverford West (Plate 13)
Merion (Plate 4)
Mill Creek area (Plate 16)
Narberth R.R Station (Plate 5)
Overbrook and Merion R.R. Stations (Plate 3)
Penn Valley (Plate 8)
Radnor North (Plate 26)
Radnor R.R. Station (Plate 24)
Radnor West (Plate 23)
Rosemont and Villanova R.R. Station (Plate 20)
Spring Mill and Conshohocken State Rds. (Plate 18)
Spring Mill and Montgomery Ave. (Plate 19)
St. Charles Seminary (Plate 2)
St. Davids, Wayne R.R. Station (Plate 25)
Strafford North (Plate 28)
Strafford R.R. Station (Plate 27)
Villanova West (Plate 22)
Wynnewood (Plate 9)
Wynnewood R.R. Station (Plate 10)