Title: Paul C. Hagenlocher's Stone Mansion, Gladwyne
Abstract: Built in 1911 for Paul C. Hagenlocher, it was purchased by Walter C. Pew in 1929 for his summer residence; Mr. Pew enlarged the estate and renamed it Rolling Hill Farm; in 1958 fire destroyed the house; in the mid-1990s, Lower Merion Township purchased the 103 acres and remaining buildings to be a natural preserve and renamed the property Rolling Hill Park
Keywords: Hagenlocher, Paul C./Pew, Walter C./Rolling Hill Farm/Lower Merion Township/Rolling Hill Park
Source: Margaret Doran
Binder: 5
Collection: W. Robert Swartz