Living History With Ted Goldsborough
Robert H. Jordan, Ph.D. and Caryn McTighe Musil, Ph.D., both Lower Merion High School class of 1962, discuss attending and the history of Narberth Public School (NPS), which was at the corner of North Essex and Sabine Avenues in Narberth from 1892 until it closed as a public school in 1978. At times during its history, NPS included all grades from kindergarten through high school; however, from 1923 until c. 1960, the grading was K-8. Total class size, broken into two sections, was generally 35-45 students. Recorded in 2014.
Read more about Public Schools in Lower Merion and Narberth