Lower Merion Historical Society

The Lower Merion Historical Society

« The First 300 Photograph Collection

First 300 Photograph Collection

Title: Carriage House of Dr. Henry C. Register, Gladwyne
Source: Jean K. Wolf Collection
Collection: First 300
Date: 2000
Binder #: 5
Image #: 261-3
Abstract: Built by Furness, Evans & Co. in 1887; converted to a residence in the 1950s and demolished in 1998
Item Number: 798
Keywords: Mill Creek/ Register, Henry C., Dr./ Clovelly/ Furness, Evans & Co./ Houses/ Gladwyne