Lower Merion Historical Society

The Lower Merion Historical Society

« The First 300 Photograph Collection

First 300 Photograph Collection

Title: Bala Cynwyd Library – Union Fire Company
Source: Gerald A. Francis Collection
Collection: First 300
Date: 2000
Binder #: 5
Image #: 220-2
Abstract: Started in 1915 by the Women’s Club of Bala Cynwyd and located in the Union Fire House until c.1927; moved to Levering Mill Road and in 1974 moved to its present location at Old Lancaster Road and Highland Avenue
Item Number: 676
Keywords: Bala Cynwyd Library/ Women’s Club of Bala Cynwyd/ Libraries/ Union Fire Company